SBI Funds Management Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest fund house in India. It is a joint venture between SBI and AMUNDI, which is one of the world’s biggest fund management companies.
The main motive behind the origination of SBI Fund Management was to deliver value to the investors by nourishing their faith and trust. The world’s top fund management company is France’s AMUNDI. Now, AMUNDI and SBI have teamed up to offer mutual funds to Indian customers through the SBI Fund Management company.
SBI Fund Management is within this sector from last 25 years and believes in delivering excellence and expert solutions regarding mutual funds. As mentioned above, SBI is a public sector bank. Therefore, SBI mutual funds gratify the needs and requirements of the different investors as well as business entities.
Now, below listed are the certain salient features of the SBI Mutual funds:
- SBI Mutual Fund provides investment plans along with capital appreciation and there’s lower risk rate involved in it.
- As per your requirements, you can choose the SBI mutual funds scheme from a wide variety of customized investment plans.
- SBI mutual funds provide domestic and off-shore funds investment plans as well.
- Another advantage of investing in SBI mutual funds is that it offers online services. Thus, according to the suitability or at any preferred time, you can choose the best investment plan online.
- Even if you are an NRI, you are absolutely eligible for SBI mutual funds investment schemes.
- SBI Mutual funds provide an amazing scheme i.e. Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) in which you can claim tax deductions as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Section 80C). Thus, SBI mutual funds are beneficial for tax savings as well.
BEST SBI MUTUAL FUND SCHEMES TO INVEST THROUGH SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT PLAN (SIP)
SBI Mutual Funds provides amazing options to the investors through the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). So, here is the list of the best SBI SIP Plans for the investors which will deliver maximum returns:
- SBI BLUE CHIP FUND
SBI Blue Chip Fund is one of the biggest mutual fund schemes provided by SBI. There are some great stocks in this portfolio such as HDFC Bank, Mahindra, ITC and Mahindra and Larsen & Toubro. Furthermore, the return that the fund has generated within the three years is 9.23% and the return of five years is 16.33%. If you are willing to invest your money in this mutual fund scheme, then you can start through SIP by paying a small amount of Rs.500 or Rs.1,000.
- SBI MAGNUM EQUITY
The SBI magnum equity has stock and several debt instruments in the portfolio including HDFC Bank, ITC, Reliance and ICICI bank. The return of SBI Magnum Equity of three years has been almost 9.25% and the return of five years has been almost 14.36%.
- SBI CONTRA FUND
In the last five years, this mutual fund is performing great in the market. The main principle of investment in this mutual fund is to invest in stocks which are fundamentally sound but have lost favor. The portfolio of SBI Contra Fund includes ICICI Bank, SBI, Cognizant, HDFC Bank, Interglobe Aviation and many more. The return generated by this mutual fund within five years is almost 13.20%. It’s a diversified mutual fund investment plan.
- SBI MAGNUM MID CAP FUND
SBI Magnum Mid-cap fund is the best performer over the years. The return generated by this mutual fund scheme is 19.70% which is obviously outstanding. If an investor plans to invest his/her money through SIP in this mutual fund scheme, then it will be an excellent option.
If you are looking for maximum returns, then stay invested in SBI SIP which will surely be beneficial in the long-term. Moreover, there are other SBI mutual funds schemes as well, but the above listed are the best performers over the years.